Sunday, September 5, 2010

Jung YunHo 정윤호


 정윤호 / Jung YunHo




Name : 정윤호 / Jung YunHo
Also known as : U-Know / Yunho
Birthdate : 6 February 1986
Birthplace : Jun Nam
Weight : 66kg
Height : 183cm
Blood type : A
Hobbies : listening to music,reading,composing music and sports



I like this pic, it emphasizes his bulge



 I love his smile

Yunho is Korean, he is DBSG's 2nd oldest member, alhtough he is always mistaken to be the oldest member of the group since he is the leader.








Click on the thumbnal pics for a bigger picture

Yunho


Yunho

Yunho

Yunho

Yunho bulge

Yunho

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy
I love these pics, he's like a teen guy with nice packs, very sexy. I had these pics but I never the guy on the pics, so just imagine how happy I was when I found his name. No wonder why there are a lot of pics, the quantity of the pictures speaks for my love for this guy.

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy


Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy


Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy


Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy



My Prince Charming? Hmm.. well, no, he's the king of my castle

Yunho sexy

Yunho sexy


Conclusion: Looking at his pictures will be a great week ahead.

follow mefollow me

No comments:

Post a Comment